• Sponsored Supplements
Our journals accept supplements. Supplements are generally viewed as being high-quality, peer-reviewed supplements that focus on novel developments and summarize relevant research findings. Publishing a supplement has two distinct stages: (1) editorial peer review of the manuscripts; and (2) production and publication of the supplement manuscripts. The two stages incur separate fees and agreements with the organizations of the society (editorial peer review). Supplements are expected to meet the same editorial standards as the journal to ensure that the material is interesting and relevant to the journal's readership.
It is important for us to consider all proposals carefully and thoughtfully. To enable us to do so, please send us a 1–2 page summary of the proposed contents and authorship of the supplement. All supplements should contain a general introduction. The summary should give an indication ofany relevant deadlines for the sponsors, e.g. conferences that the supplement should be available at. It should also give an indication of the number of manuscripts to be included in the supplement and when they are likely to be submitted to the Editorial Office.
A manuscript is defined as any separately authored article; for example, a general introduction to the supplement would be counted as one manuscript. The decision on the proposal is likely to take up to 14 days.
Annals of Blood
AME Publishing Company
Room 1203, 12/F, W50, 50 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 31885078
Fax: +852 3580 1603
Annals of Blood (AOB; aob.amegroups.com) is the Official Journal of the Guangzhou Blood Center, a nonprofit institute committed to clinical blood supply, scientific research and education related to hematology. In line with the Center’s principles, AOB aims at prompting the development in transfusion medicine and hematology research, and providing a professional platform for doctors and researchers around the world to share advanced research results, precious experience and inspiring ideas.
AOB is an open-access, international peer-reviewed electronic journal, and openly distributed worldwide. It publishes Original Articles, Editorials, Technique Notes, Case Reports and Reviews on all aspects of transfusion medicine, covering transfusion clinical practice, immunohaematology, blood component collection and production, transfusion-transmissible diseases, immunogenetics, histocompatibility, transplantation, haemostasis and all the other sub-specialties related to hematology. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles, and contains additional material, featuring advanced visual material (images and videos). It is linked to other on-line sites, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the hematology.
Why advertise with ABO?
* ABO is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in general surgery worldwide.
* As an open access journal within-print and on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and highethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support atany level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (Englishand Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us formore details: Annals of BloodAME Publishing Company:
Address: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone: +852 3188 5078
Fax: +852 3580 1603